Cape Town Training School
From Table Mountain with it's table cloth made of clouds to our oceans with their calving whales, from the white beaches of Cliffton to our game parks where you can see the big 5, we truly do have the best natural sights over which to soar like an eagle.
Join us in one of the world's most beautiful cities, the magical Cape Town where you can spend 6 weeks learning to fly and soaking up the natural beauty of this magnificent region.
Included in you PPL will be:
- 50 hours of flying in the industry standard R22
- Ground School
- A school kit that contains:
- All text books
- All navigation aids including rules, maps, protractors, etc.
- A radio license course
- A flight medical (excludes any necessary medical work required to pass.)
- Two trips out into our African countryside on cross country navigation to:
- Either Bushmans Kloof or Aquila Game Lodge for an overnight stay where you can see the Big 5 up close but you will also be exposed to the skills necessary to perform game counting and game capturing.
- A low level (approximately 200ft) cross country tactical navigation to Kagga Kamma game reserve for another overnight stay where you will be given the opportunity to view authentic bushmans paintings and complete a 4x4 off-road drivers course.
For those days not spent flying, enjoy the night life of Cape Town or visit one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
NOTE: During summer we tend to suffer a bit with the South Easterwind so it's best to fly in the morning. In the Winter, the rains tend to affect flying too but the 6 week period is stil achievable.
Estimated Cost of this course approximately: R115 000 excluding accommodation.